New Hampshire Coastal Cleanup - Saturday, September 20, 2014
Become a part of the world's largest volunteer event on behalf of the oceans! Join us for the New Hampshire Coastal Cleanup, held in conjunction with the International Coastal Cleanup, on September 20, 2014!
Drop by one of these sites to participate!
- North Hampton State Beach, North Hampton, 9 AM
- Jenness Beach, Rye, 10 AM
- New Castle Commons, New Castle, 10 AM
- Hampton Beach, Hampton (Meet at the Blue Ocean Discovery Center), 11 AM
- Odiorne Point, Rye (Meet at the Seacoast Science Center), 1 PM to 4 PM
- North Beach, Hampton, 2 PM
Contact us at 603-431-0260 or info(at)blueoceansociety.org to participate, or to schedule a cleanup for your group of 10+ in September or October!
Individuals, small and large groups, and families all welcome!
Teachers and Students: Join us for Student Cleanup Day on Friday, September 19! E-mail Abby at email@example.com or call 603-431-0260 for more information or to sign up.
Saturday, September 20 - cleanups at several beaches in NH for the NH Coastal Cleanup - for more info and to sign up, email abby (at) blueoceansociety.org! You can also drop by one of our drop-by sites (list will be posted here soon). Cleanups last 1-2 hours.
NH Coastal Cleanup Cleanup Major Partners, Funders & Sponsors
New Hampshire Coastal Program/NH Department of Environmental Services
GXT Green (bags)